In a world of endless stimulation, we are a definitive
nod to the subtle things.
It’s morning coffee from your hammock and a Polaris RZR ride to the East Cape’s shores before courtyard cocktails with friends at twilight. It’s sun-drenched yoga followed by farm-grown breakfast and a dip in your plunge pool. It’s a serene day spent exploring our mango groves, capped by an exquisite meal at our restaurant and a fire-pit nightcap. It is the co-mingling of world-class amenities with lush natural beauty - the splendor of indulging or doing nothing at all.
Now you can call it home, too.
"Acre was born out of the belief that a certain
segment of people are in search of a different
vacation experience; something smaller, bespoke
and experiential. Our first foray into home
ownership follows this same philosophy. Acre villas
have been designed with the ultimate relaxation in
mind. Our indoor-outdoor spaces feature high-end
finishes and sustainable construction, villas built
with minimal environmental impact."
- Exotic treehouse hotel; Winner of “Sexiest New Hotel” at LE Miami. Voted first place out of over 500 entries.
- Renowned Acre organic farm to table restaurant.
- Acre Cocktail Bar - sister operation of Vancouver’s highly acclaimed Keefer Bar.
- Zero edge solar heated pool with full-service pool bar.
- Oasis massage and body treatments.
- Vietnamese pho bar, wine shop and gift store.
- Room service, daily maid and concierge services.
- Daily yoga and movement.
- Yard games: bocce, bowling, ping pong, badminton, croquet.
- Exotic petting zoo.
- Future amenities: Acre beach club, outdoor fitness zone, pickleball court, open-air lounge, business center, Acre Academy (art, music, movement and seminar space), one-mile jogging and bike path, ocean toys: surfboards, paddle boards, snorkel equipment, Temazcal- traditional Mexican ceremonial steam / purification experience.
Fractional ownership at Acre is a best-of-both-worlds
scenario, providing the perks of a vacation home without
the responsibility of a property that sits unused for a
stretch of time.
Statistics show most people seldom spend more than a few weeks each year in a vacation home, and managing your property from a distance can be time consuming.
By splitting up each villa, the barrier to entry is significantly lowered, making the dream of owning a luxury private residence with hotel amenities an accessible reality. Villas are used more efficiently, spare nights can be gifted or rented out as a revenue source, and we oversee all management details for the property.