In a world of endless stimulation,
we are a definitive nod to the subtle things.
It’s morning coffee from your hammock and a ride to the East Cape’s shores before courtyard cocktails with friends at twilight.
It’s sun-drenched yoga followed by farm-grown breakfast and a dip in your plunge pool. It’s a serene day spent exploring our mango groves, capped by an exquisite meal at our restaurant and a fire-pit nightcap.
It is the co-mingling of world-class amenities with lush natural beauty - the splendor of indulging or doing nothing at all.
Now you can call it home, too.
"ACRE was born out of the belief that a certain segment of people are in search of a different vacation experience;
something smaller, bespoke and experiential. Our first foray into home ownership follows this same philosophy.
ACRE Villas have been designed with the ultimate relaxation in mind. Our indoor-outdoor spaces feature high-end finishes and sustainable construction, villas built with minimal environmental impact."
- Exotic treehouse hotel; Winner of “Sexiest New Hotel” at LE Miami. Voted first place out of over 500 entries.
- Renowned Acre organic farm to table restaurant.
- ACRE Cocktail Bar - sister operation of Vancouver’s highly acclaimed Keefer Bar.
- Zero edge solar heated pool with full-service pool bar.
- Oasis massage and body treatments.
- Room service, daily maid and concierge services.
- Daily yoga and movement.
- Yard games: pickle-ball, bocce, ping pong.
- Future amenities: ACRE beach club, outdoor fitness zone, pickleball court, open-air lounge, ACRE Academy (art, music, movement and seminar space), one-mile jogging and bike path, Temazcal- traditional Mexican ceremonial steam / purification experience.
Fractional ownership at ACRE is a best-of-both-worlds scenario,
providing the perks of a vacation home without the responsibility of a property that sits unused for a stretch of time.
Statistics show most people seldom spend more than a few weeks each year in a vacation home, and managing your property from a distance can be time consuming.
By splitting up each villa, the barrier to entry is significantly lowered, making the dream of owning a luxury private residence with hotel amenities an accessible reality. Villas are used more efficiently, spare nights can be gifted or rented out as a revenue source, and we oversee all management details for the property.